What are your ASL scenario plans this week?

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SoCal ASL game day.

January 8 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Guild House
16631 Bellflower Blvd,
Bellflower, CA 90706
Come and join us for a fun and relaxing day of ASL. Our Game Days all work the same: just show up at the appointed hour, and you’re guaranteed to get a game in. We usually break in the mid-afternoon for pizza and pasta next door.

commissar1969

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Playing - then re-playing - then re-re-playing a large new scenario entitled "Orphans of Saturn" from the upcoming Hazmo Scenario Pack 3. Then sending it out, after any modifications for fun and balance (in that order), to the playtest groups! Then replaying it again if any problems are identified! :)

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Moving on from the Swede pack (after playing all 16 scenarios) to Not One Step Back. Starting with the Greeks and the Italians DTF-11. DTF scenarios are a lot of fun - can't wait!

Victor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just finished AP93 Best Think Again, continuing Dinant CG, setting up Adolph's Amatuers and Out of Cowardice with the hopeful improved OB for the Hungry Hungarians.

Smedley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finished HazMo 2, a loss as the Russians. Started DTF 13, The Living Dead as the Germans.

Rob

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Carry on clipping the latest commission got the German 1/2” counters then all the Yanks, Brits ,French , Forgotten War and all the 1/2”&5/8” info counters still to do

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another playtest called Legion of the Damned from Leaping Horsemans Croatian Legion. Lots of great Stalingrad Scenario material in that book. This is for a Monday game with my buddy Rich.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My buddy Bob is coming by this evening and we plan to replay my design with me taking the Russians. So far we have had a super fun time playing on the RB maps, had to use the old version because MMP used such cheap paper for the RF maps that any putty or post it you place on the map, it tears bits of the map off when removing that stuff.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gunner Scott: Get some acetate sheets (or roll) to cover your playing surface and use the sticky stuff on the acetate.
Also protects from beverage spills.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Played HazMo 15 today and won , hopefully one of my copies of Prokhorovka arrives tomorrow , other than that I’ll be clipping counters

Smedley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Played VotG16 Under Murderous Fire and lost as the Russian. Starting DTF15 Storming Lommel today.

Rob

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Starting the Hatten CG with AZSlim. He is the Germans. Played this with Damon Norko (he was Americans) and had a blast. Looking forward to trying the other side.
Also setting up DTF 10, Five to One as the Finns for the VASL League. I may have lost this one on the side choice...