What are your ASL scenario plans this week?

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Two VASL sessions over the week to try and finish Date 1 of Inor CG2 "Sauerei Wald". Then I'll have to re-re-read the CG rules and follow the details of the RePh, most likely step-by-step, to find out I've actually botched my CG plans :)

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Just got my Hollow Legions. Time to watch some last minute US football and punch the counters, insert the my binder, etc. BTW this modules huge! I highly recommend it for 52 scenarios! Desert isn’t that hard—I find it easier than PTO because the maps have “real” terrain so I don’t get confused. Heh.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got my Hollow Legions. Time to watch some last minute US football and punch the counters, insert the my binder, etc. BTW this modules huge! I highly recommend it for 52 scenarios! Desert isn’t that hard—I find it easier than PTO because the maps have “real” terrain so I don’t get confused. Heh.
👍👍

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Moving on the second scenario from Not One Step Back pack. This time we are culling Panthers (DTF-16), or in my case, trying to protect the big cats. :) BTW, the first scenario that Steve and I played from the pack (DTF-11 A Greek Tragedy) did not disappoint. Extremely fun with cavalry, which some day I'll actually learn how to use properly. Highly recommended! Steve posted a short AAR on the ASL Scenario Archive for those who may be interested.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
BAA 5 'Taste For Cold Steel' starts tonight! Short on manpower, it looks like the SS have the other tools necessary to stop the Canadians (OBA, Rocket OBA, Mines, Wire, etc), IF they can orchestrate it all correctly. With the Canucks rolling in behind a Creeping Barrage though, I'm not taking any bets.
🎲☠🎲

Steve E7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Playing BFP 97 Renewed Pressure FTF while hosting some buddies for an ASL game day , and have to check out Operation Neptune from BFP which I just received.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Playing BFP 97 Renewed Pressure FTF while hosting some buddies for an ASL game day , and have to check out Operation Neptune from BFP which I just received.
On a Packer playoff weekend? I'm somewhat mystified but still impressed!:giggle:

Steve E7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Made sure we finished by kickoff! However now in hindsight, we should have kept playing! Ugh.

gorkowskij

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Weather permitting, my Italians will clash with Spanish Republicans played by M. Balis in HazMo 16, L'Inferno Fascista. This highlights a strength of our hobby. Balis and I first clashed in the 1990s, then got distracted by real life for about 20 years, and have recently resumed our old rivalry.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The weather has been real shitty in chicago, but hopefully my buddy Bob and I will be able to finish up my RB scenario design playtest tonight.

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Weather permitting, my Italians will clash with Spanish Republicans played by M. Balis in HazMo 16, L'Inferno Fascista. This highlights a strength of our hobby. Balis and I first clashed in the 1990s, then got distracted by real life for about 20 years, and have recently resumed our old rivalry.
Mirrors my own history with Mike. I met him when I was stationed in Norfolk while in the navy. He was a college student at the time. Lost contact as I deployed, then left the service and went back to Texas, then reconnected when I moved back to VA years later.

Interestingly enough, my opponent picked a scenario from this very pack... #15 I believe.

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ah, that explains it precisely. I almost believed you were occupied with different matters. ;)

von Marwitz
Didn't want to bore you with the minutiae of advanced degree pursuits and research projects in Microbiology...but, if you insist, I can go on for days.

Smedley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Going to try and get some new stuff on the table. Operation Neptune or Prokhorovka! Maybe evenOperation Martlet.

Rob

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Going to try and get some new stuff on the table.
I, on the other hand, have been in a nostalgic and sentimental mood lately, so DASL 3 Storming The Factory is this weekend's fare.