What are you painting right now?

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm paiting a couple companies of GHQ Russian vehicles...

Tiger1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
20mm German and Russian soldiers by Battlefield Miniatures. I cann't post pictures myself but if you want to see what they look like you can see some in the gallery at www.mmtoysoldiers.com I wish my painting skills were as good as theirs are.

dougkl

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
painting projects

Right now my main project invoves 26 vehicles and several squads of german infantry in 15mm for a skirmish campaign set in 1941 at the beginning of Barbarossa.

Also underway are an Aztec army a Norman army and French and British regulars for the French and Indian War. Along with additional units for my Persian and Greek Hoplite armys.

All of these are in 15mm.

jguritza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: painting projects

Originally posted by dougkl
Right now my main project invoves 26 vehicles and several squads of german infantry in 15mm for a skirmish campaign set in 1941 at the beginning of Barbarossa.

Also underway are an Aztec army a Norman army and French and British regulars for the French and Indian War. Along with additional units for my Persian and Greek Hoplite armys.

All of these are in 15mm.
Are you doing mostly tanks? If so which ones?

dougkl

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
painting

The break down is this 6x T26's
3xMkIII's
2xMkIV's
3xBA-10's
2x sdkfz 222's
2x kubelwagens
8x trucks

The campaign is a skirmish level one inspired by Franz Kurowski's
book "Infantry aces".

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
I'm on an enforced lull in painting, but when I get back, I have two projects, maybe three, to choose from.

1. A new horse archer regiment -- I have the 50 figures (1:20 ratio) of 25mm horse archers all ready to go, I just need to paint them.

2. Repairs of most of my army -- the last 2 moves (to Germany, and then within Germany to Bavaria from Heidelberg) led to damage on a scale that would have made Subedei surrender.

3. I suspect my son will want me to paint up his unit of 1/76 airfix WBTS soldiers so he can wargame using guys with guns. He has the figures, but they are not painted yet.

JS

jguritza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: painting

Originally posted by dougkl
The break down is this 6x T26's
3xMkIII's
2xMkIV's
3xBA-10's
2x sdkfz 222's
2x kubelwagens
8x trucks

The campaign is a skirmish level one inspired by Franz Kurowski's
book "Infantry aces".
Sounds Sweet I would love to see them when they are done!

dougkl

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
work in progress

I have a friend with a digital camera I'll see if I can post pictures when I'm done.

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Does my house count? (Ok I do keep staring at these half finished 1/2400th scale ships ... maybe soon)

jguritza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by trauth116
Does my house count? (Ok I do keep staring at these half finished 1/2400th scale ships ... maybe soon)
Are you saying you are doing some dry brushing and shading on your house painting?

jguritza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just dug up some more 10mm WW2 Russian infantry. Have to set aside sometime to paint and base them.

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
I'm jealous of my friend, Alan. Even out here in the desert, he has been buying and painting miniatures. I have neither the time nor the "kit" to do that. He just shipped his stuff out, in preparation for going home to the UK (another reason to be jealous). (Yes, Alan is on ACG!)

JS