What are these Russian 3-3-7s and 1-2-7s?

Sttuoc

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure I'm missing something but I can't figure out what these Russian 3-3-7s (FS) and 1-2-7s (HS) are (from BV). They have no class designation and aren't kneeling like a crew.

Are they just classless and can only be used per SSR? Is there no ELR to/from them?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
If you look carefully you will also notice that some of your "Soviet" leaders are slouching along wearing Berets and smoking Gauloises instead of wearing helmets like proper military officers. These are Partisan leaders, not Soviet officers. Never mix the two. Partisan leaders have dangerous counter-revolutionary tendencies. They can be used to further the revolution but their contagion should be kept isolated.

JR

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can use partisan leaders for Russians on casual Fridays.
Alas no. "Casual Friday" is a Bourgeoise construct and symptomatic of the malaise that effects such a society. The attire of a Member of the Workers Party never changes relative to the work day.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Commissars sometimes migrate to partisan units, as well as 527 SMG squads.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
But be aware, Partisan Leaders are NOT elite, so should you inadvertently mix them up, many of your normal Russians may be influenced and decline their elite status as well in the spirit of comradeship.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
This is why Partisans should be fed into the fight first and only reluctantly reinforced. Once they have given up their lives for the Motherland and the Worker's Revolution, we can memorialize and erect statues to them.