West Coast Melee Scenario Choice

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm planning on attending the WCM at the end of the month. I'm not sure how many days I can attend. I'd like to do Friday and Saturday but not plan on staying in the hotel.
Open gaming is what I'd like to do and play a "meaty" scenario. Assume that I only have AH/MMP scenarios and no historical modules.
Q: What one-day scenario would you recommend?
Q: What two-day scenario would you recommend?

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Hill 621 "E" in the Classic Pack downloaded from MMP website or General 23.2. Archive has it listed with 28 hours of play, 14 hours a day. Meaty with lots of tanks and infantry.

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One day: I would suggest taking a look at Streets of Stalingrad and The Trap at Targul Frumos, both featured in the Texas ASL's Ferocity Fest the past two years. They've updated the scenarios and they're available at their website. Played Streets of Stalingrad at last West Coast Melee all day Thursday it was a lot of fun.

Hill 621 above is considered a classic.

A lot of the scenarios in the new Deluxe Pack are day-long events as well. I'm planning to try To the Last Man on Thursday.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
One day: I would suggest taking a look at Streets of Stalingrad and The Trap at Targul Frumos, both featured in the Texas ASL's Ferocity Fest the past two years. They've updated the scenarios and they're available at their website. Played Streets of Stalingrad at last West Coast Melee all day Thursday it was a lot of fun.
It's not directly on the site that I can see - but it does appear to be inside BANZAI.

Streets of Stalingrad here: http://texas-asl.com/banzai/banzai23_2.pdf

Trap at Targul Frumos is also in BANZAI: http://texas-asl.com/banzai/banzai24_2.pdf

Last edited:

oybj

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
We had a lot of fun at Bodø ASL Open with the long Saturday scenarios (14 hours schefuled time). Two of them were official: 141 Action at Balberkamp and J19 Merzenhausen Zoo.