Web site now up

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Folks,
The website is now up and running at yankeeasl.com. Sebastiano of Advancing Fire has kindly allowed me to link off his site for our designs. We will be adding content as we go. Thank you all very much. Glad we finally got this off the ground. Guys, to order, please create a login. Otherwise, your "cart" appears invisible. Verbiage to that effect being added to the site. Any problems, please contact me at carlhnogueira @ gmail.com. That is all together of course no spacing, just spacing it there to confuse the bots of the world.

Our payment method is through PayPal.
Thanks,
Carl

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got the acceptance email and registered.

Waiting until the end of month to purchase; got to pay Uncle Sam his taxes....

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Could you tell people what this is about? I have no idea.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Could you tell people what this is about? I have no idea.
Sure, been busy tonight so need to do some bookkeeping here. Here is what this is all about:

Best of the Bunker, which has been worked on for a couple of years, is finally ready to be presented to the ASL public. It is 20 scenarios, from Dispatches from the Bunker, that, in the opinion of myself, Tom Morin and Vic Provost are the best of those from #57-158, selling for $40.00. This is in PDF format at the yankeeasl.com site, not to be confused with yankeeasl.org, which is about the Nor'easter tournament.

Broken Ground Design has done the graphics and they are a very big upgrade over the standard Dispatches graphics, since Alan at Broken Ground has graphics skills that the rest of we bunkerites do not. If you wish to order, you go to the yankeeasl.com site which gives you the specifics to order.

If you own the works, you have these scenarios in this pack, that is true. They don't look like this to be sure, but you own them.

Other projects under development are:

The Steve Johns Pack Who? You might have seen some of his work. Third RTR in The Rain for instance. Also many excellent scenarios for Dispatches From The Bunker. A 12 scenario pack of Steve's usual excellent, quick play designs is in the offing, with one HASL map for one of the scenarios. This pack spans WW2 and is under development.

The Madagascar Pack by Robert "Kedge" Johnson. We have been working on this 14 scenario, two HASL map offering on the invasion of Madagascar.

The Brothers In Blue Pack by Adam Lunney and Dale Drake. Twelve scenarios from Australian and New Zealand Police Officers Adam and Dale. This scenario pack will also span the globe.

Steve Swan HASL Pack Two HASLs with two HASL maps, scenarios and CG's. Designed originally as geo map scenarios but developed into HASL map CG's on the battles of Paulus between Hungarian and Rumanian Forces in September of 1944 and the fighting around Leuwiliang Bridge in Java between Australian and Japanese forces in March of 1942.

The Ted Wilcox 1945 Pack. A dozen scenario pack by Ted Wilcox, our favorite Maine designer focusing on the last year of WW2.

There are several more on top of these, but these are the farthest along. That's what this is about.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Additional Info on the Best Of The Bunker Pack

The Best of the Bunker pack consists of 20 ASL scenarios from Dispatches From The Bunker. In the opinion of Tom Morin, Vic Provost and I (Carl Nogueira) the best of the pick from the Dispatches scenarios numbered 57-158.

If you own the “Works” from Vic, then yes, you do have these scenarios, although not looking like this. Broken Ground Designs Alan Findlay has done a wonderful job on the scenario card art, and it did come out looking beautiful indeed.

If you have a player who is coming back from a long layoff, or a new player to the game. If you are a player not based in the US and do not want to pay customs for ASL material or high shipping rates, than this is for you. All packs from Yankee ASL are PDF packs and as such, avoid customs and shipping.

Cost of the pack: $40.00, through PayPal.

Please visit our site to Order/Download the pack and for more details at: Yankeeasl.com.

For those with some Dispatches volumes, but not others and are unsure if they already have the scenarios, they are:

DB057 The Bloody Torokina Perimeter (PTO)

DB065 Shock At Kamenewo (Russian Front)

DB067 Let’s Dance (Western Front 44)

DB080 Task Force to Cotignac (Western Front 44)

DB084 Pot Of Stew (Eastern Front, Kursk)

DB088 No rest For The Weary (East Front 45)

DB093 Thunder From Heaven (Western Front 44 glider/airdrop)

DB097 Hold The Brickworks (Italy, 43)

DB099 The Gin Drinkers Line (PTO 41)

DB100 The Gateway (Western Front 45)

DB116 Takin Eibertingen (Western Front 45)

DB118 Teeth Of the Wolf (Iraq 41)

DB122 Prescription For The Kommissar (RB map 42 East Front)

DB124 Death On The Eismeer Strasse (East Front 44)

DB129 Silencing Sinzig (West Front 45)

DB135 The Krinkelterwald (West Front Bulge 44)

DB140 Beasts At Baruth (East Front Fall of Berlin Campaign 45)

DB141 Gut Punch (East Front Fall of Berlin Campaign 45)

DB143 Fausts At Wethen (West Front 45)

DB158 A Stalinesque Christmas (RO map, 42 East Front)

Our designers were:

James Brackin

Andy Clarke

Joseph Gochinski

Andrew Hershey

Stephen Johns

Michael Klautky

Adam Lunney

Tom Morin

Jeffrey D Myers

Vic Provost

Michael J. Puccio

Ted Wilcox

Finally a preview of some of the new artwork on the left, vs the old on the right.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Carl

Congrats on the launch of the pack and the site!!!

The future offerings look out standing as well..

Best,
Joe

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Folks,
The website is now up and running at yankeeasl.com. Sebastiano of Advancing Fire has kindly allowed me to link off his site for our designs. We will be adding content as we go. Thank you all very much. Glad we finally got this off the ground. Guys, to order, please create a login. Otherwise, your "cart" appears invisible. Verbiage to that effect being added to the site. Any problems, please contact me at carlhnogueira @ gmail.com. That is all together of course no spacing, just spacing it there to confuse the bots of the world.

Our payment method is through PayPal.
Thanks,
Carl
maybe its me , but I did not see a web sight address for the store,
P.S.
asking for a friend

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
maybe its me , but I did not see a web sight address for the store,
P.S.
asking for a friend
Hi Daniel. yankeeasl.com or Home (yankeeasl.com) for the precise link. I just went there. Did you perhaps type in ".org"? That is another site, without product. Please let me know if this takes care of the problem for you as I certainly would like to help and thanks for alerting me to the issue.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Daniel. yankeeasl.com or Home (yankeeasl.com) for the precise link. I just went there. Did you perhaps type in ".org"? That is another site, without product. Please let me know if this takes care of the problem for you as I certainly would like to help and thanks for alerting me to the issue.
No. I just didn't see the web sight address listed in the posts

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No. I just didn't see the web sight address listed in the posts
First post first sentence Dan :).
<<Folks,
The website is now up and running at yankeeasl.com. >>

All good. Should you visit and have any difficulties, please let me know. Thanks,
Carl