weather oddities

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
recently had 3 straight wind change dice rolls... in order words 3 consecutive dueces What's your strangest weather anomaly?

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I remember a game against Trezza were a wind change caused 19 drifting smoke counters, half the board was covered in smoke.

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
KGP I had the Mist get as think as possible,... then it started raining, then heavy rain. It got so bad a Sherman w/ gyrostabilizers could just mange hits a PB range. Ended up trading three Sherman and two Stuart tanks for a King Tiger, five Pz Vs and three Pz IVs.

Very next scenario had US fighter bombers blasting the buh-jayzus outta the German attackers.

Those were the days.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Completed a playtest of a CG last month. Game began with overcast skies in scenario 4 ( of 6) Rain began to fall turn 2. Turn 3 it stopped. Turn 4 it began again, then turned to Heavy Rainfall. Turn 5 it stopped again. Turn 6........the wet stuff started all over again. Scenario ended with heavy rain. Let's just say that any plans to use smoke in that game were dashed repeatedly. The 10's and 3's were showing up like clockwork. Never had rain start and stop so many times in one scenario before.