llUnited States

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I agree, that's pretty foolish decision making on the part of management. Now if he had been wearing a Baltimore Ravens tie, perhaps I could understand.

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have to disagree. For a car dealership, the sales person is who represents your entire organization. Given the pretty rabid fan base in Chicago, I would think it could be very bad for business, especially in such a competitive business like car sales, to have reputation that this organization supports the Green Bay Packers.

All in all, it is foolish, but I can see management's side of the story as well. Plus, it was some very bad decision making on the part of the sales person to wear such a tie out on the floor, so if anything, he may have been fired for having shi*ty judgement as well and really nothing to do with the tie in and of itself.

Morbii

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Crazy. I've worn a shirt that says "I Swear I Didn't Know She was 3" (with a little pink untied shoe next to the lettering) on it at the office and I didn't get fired!

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Crazy. I've worn a shirt that says "I Swear I Didn't Know She was 3" (with a little pink untied shoe next to the lettering) on it at the office and I didn't get fired!
Bet you weren't asked to play Santa Claus at the office Christmas party the next year either! :)

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All in all, it is foolish, but I can see management's side of the story as well. Plus, it was some very bad decision making on the part of the sales person to wear such a tie out on the floor, so if anything, he may have been fired for having shi*ty judgement as well and really nothing to do with the tie in and of itself.
He was told several times to remove the tie. Could be plain insubordination as well.

Mini-Me

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have to disagree. For a car dealership, the sales person is who represents your entire organization. Given the pretty rabid fan base in Chicago, I would think it could be very bad for business, especially in such a competitive business like car sales, to have reputation that this organization supports the Green Bay Packers.

Wasn't a whole lot to be rabid about last Sunday....

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Pervert! :angry:

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wasn't a whole lot to be rabid about last Sunday....
That pus*y Cutler saw to that. He's a drunk and everyone in Denver was more than happy to see him crash and burn. I am more of college FB guy myself, but did catch the game and what a wuss. At least that kid from Colorado State went out there and gave it his all.