Warhammer

The_Tactician

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was just wondering if anybody here plays Warhammer or Warhammer 40k. I'm thinking about getting started in Warhammer and have been for some time....I just need some money to get started. One time at a Game Workshop, I entered into a demo and was able to control a group of Warhounds of Chaos. It was awesome....I slaughtered the elf horse archers and my allies sent the Empire Knightly Order into retreat, giving them devestating losses. Anyway, If you are playing this I'd be happy to hear what type of army you have, and if you have any pics I'd like to see 'em.

jguritza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We used to have a warhammer thread here a little while back. There are several people here that would love to talk warhammer...

Larkin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why yes, I would love to talk about it, 'cept I play 40K, so are you still interested in talking about it?

The_Tactician

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sure, but about the only things I know about 40k are the races names, and a few types of vehicls. The reason why I'm going with regular Warhammer is that I like the idea of controlling regiments of men...plus I like the fantasy genre of items.

Larkin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, but with 40K, you get the more modern feel of squad suporting squad, and tank support.