War of the Roses

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When this game was first announced, I was "meh" as it sounded like a M&B copycat. Truth be told, it still sounds like a M&B copycat :), but remains interesting for no other reason than we can never have too many melee games. :horse: Dibs on the user profile "Wolfhound"! :D

First Look: War Of The Roses

[video=youtube;1ShQU3vUm2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ShQU3vUm2M[/video]

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks nice. While I've not played any of the Mount and Blade titles, they have their followers for sure. I would much rather prefer a graphics updated Total War:Medieval 3.

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah he tried really hard to not mention M&B. But his wording kinda lost me really... "only" I think, came up a few times :rolleyes:

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Even though there still isn't a lot to distinguish this game from M&B, I mean other than the graphics, that is :), it still looks interesting to me.

GDC2012 In Game Trailer

BTW: stumbled across an unofficial post from a dev on the M&B forums that basically confirms that M&B2 is underway. :cool:

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Scott it is thrid person I belive apart from when you fire arrows. Could be wrong but I'm sure I heard it was like that.

I'm interested in their other game aswell Krater.

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is sort of what I thought seeing how their previous Western-themed combat game was strictly third person. Oh well. In a medieval game, it might actually make more sense.