Want to bet on operational plan for Iraq war?

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's a crazy idea:

many of us speculate how exactly the US (and allies?) will take on Iraq. Divisions deployment, timing, length of air preparation, primary objectives etc.

Would you like to turn that into a bet? We choose an umpire (if we find one we all can agree on), send him our plans before valentine's day and when it's over he announces who has been closest.

The winner get one liter or one quart of premium motor oil (not syntetic!) from each of the other players.

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
How's about this:
Instead of spending 10 billion $ with precision bombs and missiles the US drops 1 billion $ in 1$ bills all over the Iraq, than the Iraqui army will be occupied for month collecting the money and the US army can march into Baghdad without encountering any resistance (expcept Iraqui soldiers blocking the way because they are too busy collecting the money as to move out of the way) :D :devious:

Daw

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Kraut
How's about this:
Instead of spending 10 billion $ with precision bombs and missiles the US drops 1 billion $ in 1$ bills all over the Iraq, than the Iraqui army will be occupied for month collecting the money and the US army can march into Baghdad without encountering any resistance (expcept Iraqui soldiers blocking the way because they are too busy collecting the money as to move out of the way) :D :devious:
LMAO :cheeky:

Tex

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
US/UK forces continue to build up until Saddam announces he'll go to <insert Middle Eastern country or Switzerland> and live in exile.

I suppose that is a strategic plan.

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Does anyone know where can I find details of exact US units committed to Gulf region ?

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Current bets:

Kraut: we airdrop 1 billion Dollar notes

Tex: no invasion

Dog 1: nuke

Redwolf: the USA come with planes and tanks and march in

I guess you will owe me a liter of oil each very soon :)