WA or HD

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hi Guys

May a Tank behind a Wall claim +2 TEM instead of HD ?
D4.21 seems to deny one that right but it have been some discussions about it. D4.21 is a higher numbered rule than D4.2 that seems to imply one may choose the TEM.

If TEM is allowed, is then that valid for all subsequent shots or may one choose on a case by case basis ?

If one chooses TEM (if allowed), may one fire Bow mounted weapons from that position in this case ?

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
For TH purposes it is HD. No choice.

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hi Guys

If there is no choice, why did the D4.2 rule change wording for 2nd ed in that case ?

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Commissar Piotr said:
If there is no choice, why did the D4.2 rule change wording for 2nd ed in that case ?
A vehicle may not chose the +2 TEM for being behind a wall/roadblock per D4.21. What D4.2 cleared up is whether a vehicle can claim both a (non-wall) TEM and hull down status; it cannot claim both with the new ruling.

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hi Girls

New issue on old topic, going to play Camp Nibeiwa.
There is Deirs in this oe and the rules state that I may either chose +1 TEM or HD. Then D4.223 states that if I am HD I may not fire Bow mounted weapons, does that mean that if I select to get +1 TEM I may fire the Bow mounted weaponry.
How and when do I select wether I want to have the +1 TEM or be HD. On a shot by shot basis ? Or in any other way, this seems like a quite broken rule IMHO. How to fix it ?