W.A.R.S. is now active

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
If I can add to this... all previous game reports have been imported into WARS, but all players (regardless of whether you have 0 games reported, or 50 games reported) need to rejoin the ASL Ladder.

You can do that using the "W.A.R.S. (Ladder)" Menu up top, or use this Quick Link. You'll want to check the box "Advanced Squad Leader" and then "click to confirm".

If you have any problems, let us know and either Don or I will help out.

Chris Milne

Reaction score
Country
ll
I did just that, but nothing much happened when I clicked to confirm. Should I have got a message telling me it worked?

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'm not sure if you should have gotten an email... I think perhaps not. Anyway, I tried going to report a game and "Chris Milne" is available from the drop-down menu, so it definitely worked.

Chris Milne

Reaction score
Country
ll
Sounds good to me. No email that I've seen - it might be an idea to put some sort of confirmation message in place, even if it's just something like the confirmation of posting.

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chris Milne said:
I did just that, but nothing much happened when I clicked to confirm. Should I have got a message telling me it worked?
No email is sent. Instead, the screen changes (maybe so fast you didn't realize it did!) After you become a member of a ladder, the word "member" is added after the ladder name.

So, if you go to W.A.R.S, you should see "member" after Advanced Squad Leader. Un-click the ASL block, click "Click to Submit" and the "member" word will go away. You can also so what ladders you belong to on your detailed report.