VPs, WTF?

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm trying to eliminate all VPs in a scenario, and I thought I did, but loaded up the game and there were still some there, taking a look I see that the objective VPs that I missed do not exist in the editor? Anyone have a clue as to why?

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
In the end I created a new unit and formation, placed objectives, found they already had values, deleted them and resolved the issue.

I assume the objectives were from some old formation that was eliminated at some time.

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Wyatt;

Remind me where the 'white stars' in/on the sea-hexes come from, eh? These 'new' or have I just been sleeping in class, LOL!

And can they be changed in color?

Last edited:

Foggy

Reaction score
How about just take this place by a certain time period - modified by TO's -
win or lose:D
I think lots of current games would be better for this - Blau, DNO, FITE etc.
Does that save on events - etc. I don't design scens - I just play them:clown:

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
In the end I created a new unit and formation, placed objectives, found they already had values, deleted them and resolved the issue.

I assume the objectives were from some old formation that was eliminated at some time.
You know you need to set an objective for a certain formation in order to add a VP value to that certain hex... change the objective to another hex you can place a VP in that hex... the VP placed previously but doesnt' have an Elmer objective anymore still keeps the value

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You know you need to set an objective for a certain formation in order to add a VP value to that certain hex... change the objective to another hex you can place a VP in that hex... the VP placed previously but doesnt' have an Elmer objective anymore still keeps the value
That explains it.