VotG Sewer Map

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The one on Texas ASL is a Word file and is a catastrophe when brought up on linux. Can someone check with Word just to make sure it's ok there? I assume it is, but I can't verify. A pure image would be more useful to me.

JR

carlsson

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but seeing as there is already a VotG Sewer Map posted on the Texas ASL site, what is the aim of creating another? Is the posted one incorrect or are you going for a different look to how it is presented? Just curious.

http://www.texas-asl.com/download/VotG_Sewer_Map.zip
:)
For a starter, I didn't know about that one, despite some googling.

And besides, it also has some errors.

And what JR said. I rather use a picture (even though I am able to convert a Word document to a picture file).

Janusz (who made that other map) unfortunately quitted playing ASL a couple of years ago, otherwise I'd have known about it.

Last edited:

carlsson

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Attached are the (final?) version of the map.
A big thanks to all of you who participated!
PM me and I'll mail you a highres of the map (it's not possible to attach more than 1 MB/file here).

For those who are curious, I have converted Janusz work to JPG. Maybe you like that one better (it's not that much color, but not as proofed).

Attachments

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
You might take both maps and overlay them (turning down the alpha channel on the top one) to double-check. That's how I found L5. The other map has F35 as a manhole, which it is not, so you will have to resolve discrepancies carefully. The other map definitely has some four hex connections and some missing connections.

JR