VotG and RB SASL

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Over on the SASL Players Facebook group, Jörgen Holmquist has posted his updated version of the RB SASL rules, as well as those for BRT (if you search on his name in the group, you can find the .zip files for download). I'm in the middle of an RB CG and the rules are very well done IMO. I've not yet attempted the BRT campaign, but looks great and is on my list to give it a go. I'll let Jörgen speak to Pegasus Bridge, but I believe this is still in the works. Hope this helps...
Didn't even know there was a Facebook group :) Thanks for the info.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What's the exact name of this group? A quick search didn't turn up anything that looked like it. TIA

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Over on the SASL Players Facebook group, Jörgen Holmquist has posted his updated version of the RB SASL rules, as well as those for BRT (if you search on his name in the group, you can find the .zip files for download). I'm in the middle of an RB CG and the rules are very well done IMO. I've not yet attempted the BRT campaign, but looks great and is on my list to give it a go. I'll let Jörgen speak to Pegasus Bridge, but I believe this is still in the works. Hope this helps...
Any chance these could be made available for us non-Facebookers? I started a RB SASL years ago and would be interested to see his improvements.

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've got Jorden (aka Paullus) permission to post these here. Enjoy fellas and maybe check out the SASL Players Group on Facebook.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
And BRT (more of Jorgen's work) ...

Attachments

Last edited:

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for these! There’s a new RB VASL board that has added the LOS engine that’s just aching to see some of these in play.

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks for these! There’s a new RB VASL board that has added the LOS engine that’s just aching to see some of these in play.
I'm going to tackle one of the bigger CG in Red Barricades next.

Last edited:

atago44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And BRT (more of Jorgen's work) ...
Are the various files you posted all that is needed to play SASL, counters excluded?

Thanks.

Update: Looking again, I would guess no as they focus on specific HASLs, etc.

Last edited:

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You still need the SASL rules. Like you said the posted stuff is just HSASL stuff

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Thanks these are mostly great, but I am getting an error while trying to open the following files:

Mission r5 1-11.pdf
RB_CG_x9 Random Event Table v07.pdf
Mission BRTM1 1-07.pdf
Mission BRTM3 1-06.pdf
Bagration to Berlin SASL CG.pdf

Most say drawing errors.

Can someone post the corrected versions please?

Thanks in advance.

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Not sure why you are getting errors. I just clicked on the links and was able to download without issue. Has anyone else encountered download errors?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've opened them all with no problems encountered. Perhaps the download didn't fully complete its action prior to opening the file(s).

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
I didn't download some of the files dlazov mentioned (don't have BRT) but the others opened for me perfectly well with Acrobat Reader.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Weird maybe I need to reboot some of the pdf I normally can open are giving same errors.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Weird maybe I need to reboot some of the pdf I normally can open are giving same errors.
Are you opening them from online Acrobat or one in your system? My reader is probably not the most recent upgrade as I'm using one downloaded a couple of years back. It could be a version issue of Acrobat.