Volga 3 & 4 , three years, Money Grab?

goatleaf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Volga 3 is now advertised on the critical hit.com website. However, no monster winterised version as there was with Volga 1 and 2.
Nothing at all for Volga 4.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Volga 3 is now advertised on the critical hit.com website. However, no monster winterised version as there was with Volga 1 and 2.
Nothing at all for Volga 4.
Now, just let me see if I understand this right:

In the OP of 26. Dec. 2021 (i.e. almost a year ago), it was wondered, if - after three years BACK THEN - Volga 3 & 4, for which he had already paid, would ever see the light of day, let alone delivery.

Now (i.e. Dec. 2022), Volga 3 is advertised on the CH website but still no deliveries?

von Marwitz

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No not surprised but judging from the lack of product pics of people who buy anything from RT, I am guessing not alot of people purchased the Ukrainian-russion war stuff ergo the lack of topics from those that buy that stuff.

To be honest, I was tempted to buy RT's version of Red Barricades but the murky details IE does it come with counters ect ect was just off putting. I really enjoyed the Vietnam war stuff CH put out, so I'll give RT props on that product.

Are you really surprised?

goatleaf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I have Volga 1. Do any of the subsequent Volga maps link to the Volga 1 maps or are they stand alone? Thanks

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have Volga 1. Do any of the subsequent Volga maps link to the Volga 1 maps or are they stand alone? Thanks
They all link...if you get Volga 5 and 6. I have Volga 1-4, but Volga 5 and 6 are between Volga 1 and 3. I can't see myself playing a scenario that takes up an entire floor so I didn't get those. I wanted the full maps of the Grain Elevator and Railway Station #2.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So all you get is a map (and a pain in balls to piece together) and scenarios/ rules right?

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dont know.

LC sells their HASL packs for 25 bucks or less, I wonder how RT can justify such high prices for his HASL packs.
Well, I pre-ordered it when it first came out at a low price, and used the weekly promotion code so I didn't pay that much. It was reasonable price for me. But yes, I buy all the new LCP modules as they are good quality and great value.

goatleaf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks Steve, very helpful. It is one of life's miracles that CH sell anything at when they rarely show pictures of their products and certainly don't bother telling us what fits what or what replaces what.