Volcanomods site down?

dgk196

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello....

This probably belongs in another area... but here goes...

Does anyone know if the 'Volcanomods' (http://volcanomods.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1) site is functional?

Its been a long time since I've gone to the site. When I go to the home page there is nowhere to 'login'.

Also, when I try to access other areas, not surprisingly, it says I'm not authorized, basically.

I can't access any feedback links or download or do anything else... also there is no login box displayed.

So, does anyone know if the site still up? Has anyone else had this problem... if there is a 'fix' could you post it here!? Thanks for you help in this matter.

Dennis

eastwindrain

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Dennis, I believe the forum was closed early this year, hopefully another poster will elaborate more on the subject.

Compass Rose

Reaction score
The forum has been deactivated for several months. I'm not sure if you need to clean your cookies however, I was able to pull the main page up with no problem and I was also able to go to the download section and was able to start a new download of the F'14 art mod.

Since the forum was removed due to too many spam attacks, you are not required to log in any more before you are able to download.

dgk196

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello...

Thanks for the info.... its a shame such a great site has to put with people that do such things.

I hope it can get sorted out and the site back up. I posted an alternative OOB for the (I believe) Russian air organization for the Kursk '43 game.

I'd like to post the alternate OOB for the Luftwaffe to compliment the other OOB. I'll keep my eye on the site, and when possible post the other OOB.

Such a great body of work for the HPS games, it sure would be a shame to lose it!

Dennis

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
If you're interested in having that material hosted; and can provide a write up of what you have done, I'd be happy to have a look at it. It sounds like something that can be used at Scenario Design Center.

hist-sdc.com

If interested, drop me a line at info at hist-sdc dot com

dgk196

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello...

Sure thing... I'll need some time to get it all back together though.

At the SDC site there appear to be four contact choices... which would put me in contact with 'you'.

Thanks

Dennis

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi Dennis,

That would be the top one - info at hist-sdc dot com - although if you wrote the other two, it would end up with Rich Hamilton who would forward it my way anyway.