Videos :)

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, i got Fraps and Pinnacle Studio Plus vr. 11
Soo, if anyone wants i can make videos and put it to music. i.e. a highlight reel. Only problem is hard drive space, all the software is on my laptop and it only has 50GB of space. The roughly 2.5 minute video i made for gh at a resolution of 800x600 took up over 1GB of space (minus sound) once i edit it and get it compressed though it came down to around 120MB (with music and no shortening of the video). So if you want me to take any video of you doing something cool, stupid, funny, or otherwise, let me know and i'll see what i can do. i'm just learning the video editing thing so anything i do will probably look pretty bad atm.

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I mentioned it in the wrong thread GH but here it goes. I'm using the video i took of you as sort of a learning tool with the software. All i did was the video and some music i already had on the computer. So it my not be trivium but i'll work on that once i get some more video footage of your leet skills :D
Update: In the time its taken me to post all these responses in the various threads your video is roughly 1/3 complete and the program is a total system hog while creating the file

Last edited:

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok here is the info regarding the video i made for GH:
Captured it at 800x600 @30fps for 2.5 minutes. Before compression 611MB (not sure where over 1gb came from). After compression (forgot to adjust length of music to fit video) 129.5MB @ 1280x720 with 5.1 surround sound :)

Once i finish saving it i'm going to watch it and see how it turns out since i upsampled the resolution, i'm afraid it will be to pixelated to be enjoyable
Update: It would be finished right now if i had remembered to shorten the length of the music to the same as the video

Last edited:

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:joy::hurray: After working at it for 3 hours i finally got the video made :) with music. granted it isn't the song you wanted GH but now that i have the hard part figured out it shouldn't be to hard for me to go back and change the song out

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hehehe, very nice Klr !!
and for the song I can probly fix it by myself if u need me to. Actually dont really care about it, just the video is funny :p ( some kind of suicidal pally )

let me know when u gonna be able to send it !