Video Review : Critical Hit's Battle of Hue

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bought the Hue module a few weeks ago and my ftf buddy and I are playing through a few of the scenarios. A few questions did come up but RT answered them fairly quickly, nothing earthshattering just clarifications on a few the more esoteric rules in Fight for Hue. Anyway, good job on the review. BTW, there are helicopter counters in this module but none are used in any of the scenarios.

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Bought the Hue module a few weeks ago and my ftf buddy and I are playing through a few of the scenarios. A few questions did come up but RT answered them fairly quickly, nothing earthshattering just clarifications on a few the more esoteric rules in Fight for Hue. Anyway, good job on the review. BTW, there are helicopter counters in this module but none are used in any of the scenarios.
Thanks for the complement. So the helicopter rules are not in the battle of hue, at least in the edition I picked up. I actually pulled those rules from the Dien Bien Phu ASL comp. Critical Hit has the complete helicopter rules you can purchase in Annual #1 or on their website as a stand alone.
Cheers!

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No. the scenarios in Hue do not use any helo's. So the rules are not needed for The Fight for Hue module.