Video AAR

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That was a good vid! Was that you narrating? Whoever was narrating has a really good voice for doing videos - clear and inviting.

I know the POV was kept at the height normally used to play the game, but for the next vid (if there is one) I would like to be closer to the action. For example, I wanted to see a close-up of both the tank duel and the infantry fight! :) I think it also makes for a more engaging presentation.

mOBIUS

Reaction score
That was a good vid! Was that you narrating? Whoever was narrating has a really good voice for doing videos - clear and inviting.

I know the POV was kept at the height normally used to play the game, but for the next vid (if there is one) I would like to be closer to the action. For example, I wanted to see a close-up of both the tank duel and the infantry fight! :) I think it also makes for a more engaging presentation.
Thanks, I never thought I had a good voice. I am recording on one machine while watching the soundfree raw vid play on my other machine. If I stand up and talk my voice is clearer. Like those doing old time radio shows.

I'm working on my next one now. It is late summer so there's more grass and will get down for a ground pounder view.

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just an update:

I submitted our article with your vids to NG4 and today I see that it is up to 60 degrees popularity. Not bad! Not bad at all. People are definitely interested in Ostfront!

Link

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's a video game news aggregating site. Sort of like Blues News, but the news is uploaded by the community. It's a good way to expose published material to a wider audience. The only thing that annoys me a bit with the site is that some of the rules for submitting material are a nuisance (and selectively enforced) and there is so much material published daily, that most submitted news quickly scrolls off the top page. Oh well.

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now that's what I'm talking about! Some good ground level footage in that vid!

I have to say that I only had a passing interest in this game prior to watching your vids. Now I think I'm gonna have to take a closer look at the game. :salute: