VICTORIACONN - ASL Event

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Hey, I'll be helping support Geoff and his new convention "VICTORIACONN on 10-11-12 May 2019.

I'll be running an ASL Event at it, which is still in the preliminary development; but I have decided on something slightly different for this event. So stay tuned for more details.

Rest assured I have receive a huge amount support from ASL suppliers (thank you guys big time), so there will be ample prizes.

7581 7582 758475877583 7585 75867588

If you're interested, please registered for the convention and come out for some great ASL fun. This convention/ASL Event could become a huge hit for those players in the Pacific Northwest (Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC Lower Mainland, Alberta, Washington State, and Oregon).

For more information about the convention check out the Facebook page; and stay tuned for more information about the ASL Event.

Cheers

George

Last edited:

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Beyond the Beachhead (BtB) Tournament will be a change from the standard ASL tournament format. The BtB Tournament will involve 3 players joining up in a team to play against another team in a series of scenarios. The scenarios are played on custom designed hedgerow heavy maps, with a force that is primarily infantry based (some AFVs and OBA are present) that is supported by machine-guns, guns, and mortars. The defender can expect to use wire, mines, and fortified buildings to build his strongpoints.

More information on the BtB Tournament to follow; but in the meantime check the convention website. VICTORIACONN

Attachments

Last edited:

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Greetings all;

SITREP (Situation Report) With one-month to until the start of VICTORIACONN, Geoff Conn has told me there are at least 40 participants and thus has green-lighted the Convention.

For the Behind the Beachhead Team ASL Tournament, here is a list of those who have registered.
  1. George Kelln
  2. David Wolfe
  3. Brent Morris
  4. Andrew Simpson
  5. David Howarth
  6. Jay G Simpson
  7. Darren Kovacs
  8. James Rudek
  9. Jim Roche
  10. It could be you
If you haven't registered, and plan to go, please do so at VICTORIACONN; for those who have, thank you.

I should be sending out the scenario package at the end of the month.

Thanks everyone for the support, I hope to make this Team ASL Tournament an Annual event.

Cheers

George

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
View attachment 8390

The German team pulled it out in the last round for the win. Congrats "Fix Bayonets guys."
Loads prizes and lots of fun. Got meet old friends and made some new one. All round great tournament.
Thanks George!

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Behind the Beachhead ASL Team Tournament was great success, 10 participants playing 3 rounds. The Germans' Team "Fix Bayonets" achieved a Major Victory over Americans' "Team Uncle Fester" - The Atlantic Wall has been breached in places; however, the Germans defences behind the beachhead have managed to contain the Americans in their beachhead. With reinforcements from Brittany arriving daily, the holes in the line are being filled. Planning for a counterattack has begun in earnest.

Congratulations to Team "Fix Bayonets" and thank you all who participated, it for you that these events are put on for.