Vic Provost MIA Explained

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Vic, I’m praying for you, a complete recovery. Glad to hear you’re doing better. Tom, thanks so much for letting us know. Wasn’t an easy time for you either.

Now, both of you move to Alaska. No ticks here and we can play some ASL in between the bear and moose sightings.

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, GD ticks! Glad to hear Vic is on the mend. Being on opposite coasts, I have just communicated with him via email on a DftB order for all back issues and going forward subscription, but there was a lot of off-topic humor mixed in. All the best, Vic.

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Tom
I too share my thoughtful best wishes and thank the Lord he spared a man that has served us so selflessly
I look after patient's like him all the time and have insight to what actually happened and I am glad he is not one of the ones we lost
He is in my prayers and tell him that mind of his is very powerful and will just have to get that body working! -
Overcoming this makes him a lifelong 1-4-9 in my books forever !!

Rob

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Latest update - Vic has moved to a rehab facility near his home, and is continuing to improve. He still feels pretty wiped out, but he is eager to get through rehab and back to ASL and the newsletter.

As soon as he is able he will return any unanswered emails. He wanted me to convey his thanks to everyone that has expressed their support and well wishes.

Thanks guys!

Tom