VFTT Donor Drive - The Raffle Draw

vfttpete

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I've just done the draw for the prizes from the VFTT donor drive raffle, and the winners are:

Robert McCammon - Romanian dice set

Gary Norman - Madrid 2016 pack

Gerard Linehan - Hungarian dice set

Michael Focht - PF dice

Francisco Mainez - MOL dice

Martin Andersson - Madrid 2015 pack

Richard Dagnall - ASLOK dice set. However he's a Major Cheating Bastard so doesn't deserve them, so he can have the MOL dice instead being as he's fond of MOL in our VASL RB CG :)

Just in case there's any late donors I'll do the draw for the US Army dice set next Thursday.

If the winners can send me their postal address I'll get their prizes in the post to them.

Finally I'd like to thank Battleschool and the organisers of the Spanish ASL tournament Fanatic for providing the prizes.

Pete

Helmseye

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thanks pete............... like my commissars I am sure my mol dice will continue to generate more casualties than your shooting

vfttpete

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Not sure I'm familiar with the Madrid packs. Is there information on those someplace?
They're tournament support packs for the Fanatic ASL tournament in Spain. Full colour, glossy pages, they contain copies of the scenarios with accompanying illustrations of the mapboard and the Chapter H vehicle/Gun notes, with pictures of them (think Osprey colour plate images).
fanpack.jpg