Veteran wargamer from UK

Andy Bagley

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm a veteran wargamer and SL player now getting back into ASL after many years' absence (used to work with Keith Poulter on The Wargamer magazine before he left for the States). I have all of the AH/MMP modules and lots of other scenarios, though yet to explore the infinite world of Critical Hit, Bounding Fire etc expansions in any depth. Now looking for opponents, preferably for ftf play though will also consider VASL once I've got myself fully set up on that.

Based in Leeds, UK. Willing to travel (up to about 50 miles) for ftf play. All ideas/suggestions welcome.

Thanks - Andy Bagley

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

I'm a veteran wargamer and SL player now getting back into ASL after many years' absence (used to work with Keith Poulter on The Wargamer magazine before he left for the States). I have all of the AH/MMP modules and lots of other scenarios, though yet to explore the infinite world of Critical Hit, Bounding Fire etc expansions in any depth. Now looking for opponents, preferably for ftf play though will also consider VASL once I've got myself fully set up on that.

Based in Leeds, UK. Willing to travel (up to about 50 miles) for ftf play. All ideas/suggestions welcome.

Thanks - Andy Bagley

Welcome back Andy!

Make sure to go to the ASL Players Google Map and get your pin added.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1goYBML4s19fjE68-_VuxJ_2361U&hl=en_US&ll=-3.81666561775622e-14,-49.60127345000012&z=1

It doesn't show anyone in Leeds specifically, but there are people in the area.

Cheers,

Mark Sockwell
Joplin, Missouri

Andy Bagley

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Welcome back Andy!

Make sure to go to the ASL Players Google Map and get your pin added.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1goYBML4s19fjE68-_VuxJ_2361U&hl=en_US&ll=-3.81666561775622e-14,-49.60127345000012&z=1

It doesn't show anyone in Leeds specifically, but there are people in the area.

Cheers,

Mark Sockwell
Joplin, Missouri
Thanks Mark, but I'm getting "This page isn't working. www.google.com redirected you too many times" when I click the link.

Temporary glich, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Andy

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Mark, but I'm getting "This page isn't working. www.google.com redirected you too many times" when I click the link.

Temporary glich, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Andy

Hey Andy!

Try this Gamesquad thread instead:

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/asl-players-google-map-update.146206/

Plus, Nadir is the person to contact for your pin.

Let me know if I can help out in any way. (BTW, the Bounding Fire stuff is awesome. They will be releasing a Corregidor module soon that covers both the Japanese and the American landings)

Cheers,

Mark