VC Question

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In the scenario Glorious Summer Day, Canadians In Italy #19; The hex the Canadian s need to have LOS to. My scenario card has it as 16H4? This is Vineyard hex. The historical narrative talks about the battle for a crossroads.

Should it actually be 16N4? Or 16Y4?

Thanks

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
In the scenario Glorious Summer Day, Canadians In Italy #19; The hex the Canadian s need to have LOS to. My scenario card has it as 16H4? This is Vineyard hex. The historical narrative talks about the battle for a crossroads.

Should it actually be 16N4? Or 16Y4?

Thanks
16N4 is the correct hex.

It would appear to be a typo.

Thanks for heads up, I will make an errata entry on the LCP page and correct it in future printings

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
That sucks...we just played the scenario three times with the vineyard hex as the VC hex. :D Should have read the small print I guess. Still challenging with three panthers decimating the Candian tanks, but good scenario nonetheless.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
That sucks...we just played the scenario three times with the vineyard hex as the VC hex. :D Should have read the small print I guess. Still challenging with three panthers decimating the Candian tanks, but good scenario nonetheless.
I think that I was originally a misreading of someone's handwriting regarding the grid coordinated "H" instead of "N"