VASSAL Opponents Wanted

battlebadger

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've got Baltic Gap, Beyond the Rhine, Burma, Blitzkrieg Legend (all the B--- titles! :D ) and Reluctant Enemies.

I might be able to get hold of a copy of GBII; if not, maybe when your budget recovers we can try Baltic Gap!

I'll look into GBII and report back. :)

Jan

Hej Jan,

well I just got notice that my copy of GB II shipped today from the "local" gamestore in northerrn Sweden - I expect it to be in my place tomorrow or early next week. Those 2 are the only OCS games I have - if you have GB II and are still interested I am up for a game. The next game I am looking at for purchase is Baltic gap, but this has to wait since I exhausted my budget on Case Blue.

Do you have GB II? In this case I am really looking forward for a game with you.

//Tysken

battlebadger

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, this is easier than I realised! The living rules for Case Blue are available online. Since you have a copy of the game, if we're playing over VASSAL, it doesn't matter (in practical terms or ethical ones) that I don't have a copy--we can still play.

I'll download the rules and start reading them, if you'll pick a scenario and start setting up!

Jan

Hej,

I am new to OCS - just got Case Blue and look forward to play via VASSAL (email possible?) a smaller scenario vs someone that can teach & show me the ropes. I have been playing ASL (also via VASAL/VASSAL) since the mid-90's - so some general gaming & VASSAL experience is existing.

Thanks for your answers!

//Tysken

Tysken

Reaction score
Country
llSweden

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Looking for a VASSAL OPFOR to play 'Tunisia II', clearly in the UK or Europe via skype, I can dedicate roughly 3-4 hours a week at nights (in 2 hour blocks normally), I am learning the system so I will at first be asking questions etc but not to many hopefully.

cheers

Perry

Tysken

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Perry,
You got your game? If not I might be interested, but may have limitations on time. I got the module.
I am located in Sweden, i.e. 1 hour ahead of you.

//Tysken

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Perry,
You got your game? If not I might be interested, but may have limitations on time. I got the module.
I am located in Sweden, i.e. 1 hour ahead of you.

//Tysken
works for me, will sort some time out and PM you my skyp[e details, what OCS would you suggest?

all the best

Perry