VASSAL Opponents Wanted

Cherper

Legend in my own mind
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This thread is for people to post opponents wanted for any and all Gamer's titles.

Jay White

my sh*t is so tight
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm always interested in TCS/SCS/OCS, but probably wouldn't be able to start anything until 2009. Private Message me to get my attention.

Nate Stapf

Reaction score
OCS newbie looking for a PBEM Tunisia opponent. Ive owned the game forever but Ive only been able to play a couple of short games. Race for Tunis scenario would be nice.

Kasbe

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hello! Im looking for a Stalingrad Pocket PBEM game. Currently, its the only SCS game I own, but if you want we can play another title in the series.

Jay White

my sh*t is so tight
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Anyone insterested in a PBEM TCS game? Send me a PM, post here, or email me. I have pretty much every TCS title. Would far prefer to play a longer campaign-style game.

Blind Sniper

Diversamente magro...
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi all,

I'm looking for an opponent interested to play OCS Tunisia "The Tunisian Campaign".

Cdn HIPster

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi all,

Looking to play Baltic Gap...
I'm a newbie to OCS and VASSAL.
I have some ASL experience on VASL, and I'm comfortable with pbem, so a pbem Baltic Gap game would be possible.

Thanks,

Clayton

Wollahs

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Hi four people who follow this thread,

I would like to play The Blitzkrieg Legend on VASL (live, skype). I have only played a bit solo, have read the rules a couple of times.

Daniel

wyld

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Would like to play OCS Tunisia or Blitzkrieg Legend pbem (or some other OCS title you propose but I am not ready for big ones yet). Anyone?

Thanks,
Alex

smurf309

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hi

i have it never snows,stalingrad pocket 2, ardennes yom kipper and aslsk1.would like to try using skype live with real counters and maps.no vassal

wyld

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
hi

i have it never snows,stalingrad pocket 2, ardennes yom kipper and aslsk1.would like to try using skype live with real counters and maps.no vassal
I will be away from home for next three month, so won't be able to play anything without vassal. Also I am from Ukraine, so it is pretty impossible to find suitable timeframe with USA for live play. Still looking for pbem vassal game of OCS.

LOPBARSA1

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi all

Looking for some to play OCS on VASSAL I am propose to play reluctant enemies or some scenario of the Blitzkrieg legend.

Muzzlehead

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking to start a vassal/skype game of OCS. I have several modules but have played them mostly solo... I would love to setup a weekly time to play live. I have a flexible schedule so I can accommodate various time zones

Tysken

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hej,

I am new to OCS - just got Case Blue and look forward to play via VASSAL (email possible?) a smaller scenario vs someone that can teach & show me the ropes. I have been playing ASL (also via VASAL/VASSAL) since the mid-90's - so some general gaming & VASSAL experience is existing.

Thanks for your answers!

//Tysken

battlebadger

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tysken,

Is Case Blue the only OCS title you have? I'd be up for a PBEM VASSAL game, but while I have several OCS games, I don't have Case Blue.

Jan

Tysken

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Tysken,

Is Case Blue the only OCS title you have? I'd be up for a PBEM VASSAL game, but while I have several OCS games, I don't have Case Blue.

Jan
Hej Jan,

well I just got notice that my copy of GB II shipped today from the "local" gamestore in northerrn Sweden - I expect it to be in my place tomorrow or early next week. Those 2 are the only OCS games I have - if you have GB II and are still interested I am up for a game. The next game I am looking at for purchase is Baltic gap, but this has to wait since I exhausted my budget on Case Blue.

Do you have GB II? In this case I am really looking forward for a game with you.

//Tysken