VASLeague 2023

SSlunt

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Other that the obviously top 16 players in the Second Line League how did you rank the rest of the group?

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Other that the obviously top 16 players in the Second Line League how did you rank the rest of the group?
I believe that the tie break system is explained in the rules section for the league.

1.32 Tiebreaker: If two or more players finish the league with the same number of points, they will be ranked using the following methods, from a) to d), until the tie is broken:
a) If there are exactly two players with the same number of points and they actually played against each other: The result of that game.
b) The sum of points of opponents met, not counting the worst and the best (Median-Buchholz tiebreaker).
c) Number of the round of the first game lost (the later the better).
d) Randomization.

VASLeague

That said, unless determining promotion or relegation, I don't think it really matters too much.

SSlunt

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
“That said, unless determining promotion or relegation, I don't think it really matters too much.”

I absolutely agree I’m just curious

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
“That said, unless determining promotion or relegation, I don't think it really matters too much.”

I absolutely agree I’m just curious
For the most part, sum of opponents' scores (excluding the highest and lowest) will be the main determining factor.

Paul Bibler

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When will VASL league for 2024 get started?