VASL6.4.4 now available

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
VASL6.4.4 is now available. Click to go to VASL.info and download.

New in version 6.4.4:

Not much new, just some minor but useful fixes

• Bug fixes:
    • Only one to report: 6.4.3 introduced a bug when cropping/flipping boards on a map that had 2 x 2 boards or more. This has been fixed.
  • Counter Fixes
    • Counter image for German 20L(6) AA gun corrected.
    • British Challenger tank counter image corrected to add Fast Traverse and a 1 ROF.
    • Counter for Finnish T-26(C)r with BMG option added
    • Pegasus Bridge British 4-5-8 and 2-4-8 para counters added.
  • Board Fixes
    • Minor fixes to bd21 and bd45.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Counter image for German 20L(6) AA gun corrected.
No problem with this -- but why not correct the (identical problem) with the 20L AA FlaK 30 and 20L AA FlaKvierling 38 images as well?

(The problem that was fixed for the 20L AA FlaK 38 was the removal of the "star" next to the MA on the front of the counter.)

Counter for Finnish T-26(C)r with BMG option added
Erm ... no? What I see now is a second entry for "T-26B(r)" (which does indeed have a BMG). There should be one entry for "T-26B(r)" -- with two images (one with and one without the BMG) -- and the same again for the T-26C(r). We still do not have a T-26C(r) with BMG. [Mind you the artwork now in place for the T-26C(r) is much improved, and stands out like a (very handsome) sore thumb compared to all of the other Finnish vehicles.]

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
No problem with this -- but why not correct the (identical problem) with the 20L AA FlaK 30 and 20L AA FlaKvierling 38 images as well?

(The problem that was fixed for the 20L AA FlaK 38 was the removal of the "star" next to the MA on the front of the counter.)

Erm ... no? What I see now is a second entry for "T-26B(r)" (which does indeed have a BMG). There should be one entry for "T-26B(r)" -- with two images (one with and one without the BMG) -- and the same again for the T-26C(r). We still do not have a T-26C(r) with BMG. [Mind you the artwork now in place for the T-26C(r) is much improved, and stands out like a (very handsome) sore thumb compared to all of the other Finnish vehicles.]
Zut alors! Ok, we will keep trying!

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Zut alors! Ok, we will keep trying!
Got it logged Doug. I'll get these fixed. Be a good time for me to learn how to do it within GitHub so you can release 'em with your next build.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Dumb question, installed this fresh and new, the board picker works great and automatically created a board folder and downloaded some boards on its on. Fantastic!

How do extensions work? Do I still need to set the directory and first download the extensions, or will it now automatically pull them?

Same question on overlays.

I am guessing for the custom maps from BFP, LFT, CH etc. that you have to do that the old fashion way?

Thanks...

Sully

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Extension and overlays are not supported - you have to download the old fashioned way.

Overlays are being moved to a new extension. At some point we'll sunset the current overlay files.