VASL Template Program help

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
VASL Templates (vasl-templates.org)

Has anyone worked out how to add the images within the VASL Template program as above.

Regardless the program will not accept or cannot find the pack needed to make images of the units/ vehicles.

Thank you

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
VASL Templates (vasl-templates.org)

Has anyone worked out how to add the images within the VASL Template program as above.

Regardless the program will not accept or cannot find the pack needed to make images of the units/ vehicles.

Thank you
I've had them work before, changed nothing and the next reiteration now have no images.
Honestly, I just gave up. It's nice, but I input the same information as others that make it work and don't want to spend time tracking down a mysterious file/setting that is screwing things up.

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I've had them work before, changed nothing and the next reiteration now have no images.
Honestly, I just gave up. It's nice, but I input the same information as others that make it work and don't want to spend time tracking down a mysterious file/setting that is screwing things up.
Exactly the same 💯

EJ1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Same symptoms: no images anymore—even from saved games from awhile ago. Have always kept to the most recent versions of VASL, VASSAL, and VASL-Templates without problems, but not now. Even going back to old versions aren't helping. Running VASL 666B5, VASSAL .14, and Templates 1.10 (abbreviated version numbers).

Last edited: