VASL Starter Kit Games Oponnent Wanted in Australia

alibubbles

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi

I'm just starting out with ASL and would like to be able to play someone in Australia with the Starter Kit rules and work through them starting with Scenario 1.

I'm also interested in getting to know how to use VASSAL better,

Oberst Balck

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi

I am in Perth and can probably help.

Hopefully the starter kit is not different from the normal rules, as I recall its just incrimental introduction of units.

As a start make sure you read SSF ( sustained first fire) and FL ( fire lane rules), these are the most important.

glasper

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
alibubbles:

If you want to play face to face there is a group of ASL players in Canberra. We play on Tuesday nights. I'm a new player myself, I've played about 5 games with them. Email Steve Linton: steven.linton@bigpond.com for details.

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Oberst Balck said:
As a start make sure you read SSF ( sustained first fire) and FL ( fire lane rules), these are the most important.
As a start, better get the SK1 as fire lane rules are not in it and this could confuse :confused: SK1 purchasers.

NetWalker

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Oberst Balck said:
I am in Perth and can probably help.

Hopefully the starter kit is not different from the normal rules, as I recall its just incrimental introduction of units.

I suggest that you go and read the SK Rules :) No firelanes.

Basically if you have to ask if it is in the SK then it is not.

Paul...

Last edited:

NetWalker

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
glasper said:
alibubbles:

If you want to play face to face there is a group of ASL players in Canberra. We play on Tuesday nights. I'm a new player myself, I've played about 5 games with them. Email Steve Linton: steven.linton@bigpond.com for details.
Alistar is aware of our existance however his schedule does not permit Tuesday night games :(

That works out well for me because I get to play him Thursday nigghts now as he lives not 5 min away :) So thats 2 scheduled games a week for me :)

glasper? Who are you? I am guessing a Jason ?

Paul...

ps: Welcome to our home away from home Alistar :toast: