VASL-Skype Starter kit #1-#3 California time zone. Will teach.

Cooperbrad55

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llUnited States
Hello, Looking to play Starter Kits over VASL and some voice application. I've played maybe 30 games mainly face to face. I just got ASLSK#4 so that is also a possibility. Glad to teach and you can learn all of my misinterpretations. Generally available say 4pm to 10pm and weekends. Thanks

TonyF

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llUnited States
Hey Bruce, let me know if you are still looking for a game. I too am a new player. I have dabbled in the past with both ASL and ASLSK, but never really gotten past playing a few scenarios with infantry. I would prefer to start out with just infantry and then work my way into guns and AFV's.

Alex (StuG)

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello cooperbrad-

I'm getting back into playing Starter Kit #1 scenarios from years ago
and wanted to find a player(s) that may be willing to steadily go
through them on VASL (Vassal); I also use voice communication using Discord (Preferred), TeamSpeak or Skype.

Cheers!
Alex Rathburn

cooperbrad

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llUnited States
Alex,

Sure thing. Give me a note on my email listed previous reply and we can set up a game.

Thanks

ArshishK

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Alex (or anyone else interested :)),

I have spent several weeks studying ASL SK1 and would love to try Retaking Vierville, if you're up for it. I think I have a reasonable handle on infantry movement and options; little more shaky on SW's. I can do any format, though my preference is for live play over skype/zoom/hangouts etc.

Thanks,
arshish

Alex (StuG)

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello ArshishK-
Heck yea! I love playing SK#1 scenarios (or the like), matter of fact, Bruce (cooperbrad above you) and I had a great time playing S2 the other day. I'd love to play S1 on VASL (Vassal) using a voice comm; never used "Zoom" or "Hangouts", but use Discord quite often because there is a dedicated server for ASL players; Skype is fine too.

Alex
DMZvet1982@gmail.com

ArshishK

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great Alex, I sent you email. Bruce, would love to play with you too … but still need to brush up on SW's so I can play something other than Vierville!

Cheers,

Arshish

CLONS87

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Anyone interested in SKs in a play by email capacity? I know it’s a little slower and tedious but with kids I find committing to several hours a challenge. Let me know!

TonyF

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llUnited States
Alex, Arshish, CLONS87,

If any of you are interested in setting up a live game via VASL/Skype (or some other voice service), let me know. I am in the pacific time zone and I am generally available on weekends.

Tony
acfe@brighthouse.com