VASL/Skype Opponents wanted.

Tim D

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Beginner/Novice level player looking for opponents. Any scenario or dyo is okay with me. Can play anytime. I am retired.

Be aware, I have horrible luck with dice rolls and have references to prove it. If I need a 7, I will roll an 8. ETC.

:)

Amselfass

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Greetings! I'm a beginner looking to get into ASL. No VASL / FtF experience yet, although I did some solitaire counter-pushing to get acquainted with rules. Central European timezone, but if you're not restricted to US evenings, we should be able to work something out.

Shoot me a message if you're interested, I'd really like to start taming this beast of a game. :)

Mikeyg55

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi Tim
Some experience with VASL, happy to have a game if still interested
Cheers
Mike

Jim B

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Hi folks: I’m several months new to VASL. Have played the first six starter kit scenarios with an experienced mentor, so I have a fair, basic understanding of SK #1 rules and can make my way around the VASL site. Can use Skype or Zoom. Retired, so timing is fairly easy. Let me know if you’d like to get an SK 1 level game together.

GerryM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi folks: I’m several months new to VASL. Have played the first six starter kit scenarios with an experienced mentor, so I have a fair, basic understanding of SK #1 rules and can make my way around the VASL site. Can use Skype or Zoom. Retired, so timing is fairly easy. Let me know if you’d like to get an SK 1 level game together.
Jim:
I started a conversation with you - check it out please. (Is this Gamesquads version of a PM?)