VASL PTO League 2019 1st Round Matchups

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The PTO final for this year ended in a surprise, when Aaron’s CE tank crew picked then to roll boxcars on a HMG shot, recalling the tank and ending the game. Prior to that he was making good progress in reducing the Japanese defenses So I had gone all-in on killing the tank and captured his bazooka in an ettempt to do so. Exciting game against a capable opponent, I really enjoyed it and would happily play Aaron again anytime.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The PTO final for this year ended in a surprise, when Aaron’s CE tank crew picked then to roll boxcars on a HMG shot, recalling the tank and ending the game. Prior to that he was making good progress in reducing the Japanese defenses So I had gone all-in on killing the tank and captured his bazooka in an ettempt to do so. Exciting game against a capable opponent, I really enjoyed it and would happily play Aaron again anytime.
Congratulations Jim. I will be in touch regarding prizes. Last years provider had some unforeseen issues arise, so trying to work around that.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jim, just getting around to recording this. What was the scenario again please?