VASL PBeM

Shmitty008

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking for one (or maybe two, but I'd probably take three 'cause that's how I roll :) VASL PBeM games. Any side, any scen, but if you want suggestions I've always got a list available. Long time player, but not great at what I do with my little pixelated warriors. I can usually hit a mailing a day depending on work, but won't hold you to the same pace.

Shmitty008

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Start a logfile and make your moves, then save the logfile. E-mail it to your opponent. When he opens it, he starts his own logfile and runs through yours, taking whatever shots he desires. It's not necessary to get the movement phase done in one log, maybe you want to see some results before deciding where to move next. There is a bit of an honor system involved.

Jake

dlcaslr

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Looking for one (or maybe two, but I'd probably take three 'cause that's how I roll :) VASL PBeM games. Any side, any scen, but if you want suggestions I've always got a list available. Long time player, but not great at what I do with my little pixelated warriors. I can usually hit a mailing a day depending on work, but won't hold you to the same pace.
I'm availble for a PBEM ASL game.

Any scen/side. I've been playing a long time. so no worries about types of forces or theatre of ops.

Dave.