VASL Opponents Wanted.

Hauptmann Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Eastern US ASL player seeking a gamer that is available mornings or afternoons for some ASL play via VASL . I play a good deal of CG's but if we have mutual scenarios available I'm willing to play them ( Regular ASL preferred as I tend to mix full ASL with SK and that screws up my strategies). Am willing to help new players get in practice games in.
I am retired and can only play so many solo games and I'm short a player (or two) to fill my gaming slots. My available days are Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. from 9-3 but can squeeze in an evening here and there.. I do Skype or Discord. ( Im better versed in Skype but only because most players I've had seem to use that forum more than Discord).

Thanks for listening

Jim

DavidDeresinski

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for an opponent for a campaign game. RB/RO or KGP or other suggestions.
I am pretty flexible with my time except I go on a few multi week trips each year.

Kyle Curle

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Eastern US ASL player seeking a gamer that is available mornings or afternoons for some ASL play via VASL . I play a good deal of CG's but if we have mutual scenarios available I'm willing to play them ( Regular ASL preferred as I tend to mix full ASL with SK and that screws up my strategies). Am willing to help new players get in practice games in.
I am retired and can only play so many solo games and I'm short a player (or two) to fill my gaming slots. My available days are Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. from 9-3 but can squeeze in an evening here and there.. I do Skype or Discord. ( Im better versed in Skype but only because most players I've had seem to use that forum more than Discord).

Thanks for listening

Jim
I would like to play some RB is possible. I am newly retired, live in PA, and can usually post a log each day, and live VASL would be an option. My email is kylecurle@yahoo.com if you are still looking for someone.

DavidDeresinski

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
live vasl would be the way to go.
I like RB CGIII or RF CGI (x-tag)
I was a playtester for RB and RF and I have a bunch of SSR’s to improve (mostly discouraging silly tactics) the RF experience.

I’ll list them here so you can give them a look.

SSR:
1 : Orchards are considered to be out of season.(ever look at ANY picture of Stalingrad after August 23rd)
2:Fortifications are allowed on River bank hexes despite being [Front Line Fortifications]. River bank hexes prevent straying.
3:The minimum ELR is 1 (this can still be ELR zero at night for the Germans)
4: MOL attacks (including MOL projectors) cannot be made against an empty hex/location.
5: AP & APCR Critical Hits on pillboxes don’t destroy Guns within as per B30.113. C11.4 applies only on a natural TH DR of 2.
6: Any Burning Fires on idle days are checked once per each group of Blazes (a group is all continuous adjacent Blaze hexes ).
dr 1-3 they are left as is dr 4-6 use steps (need citation)
7:rooftops locations do not burn/kindle themselves and share the fate of the location directly beneath them.
8:when routing you can ignore all enemy units over 24 hexes away.
9: if using the IFFT only original PTC’s generate booby traps.(citation)
10: Broken units in a blaze hex Get DM status and can rout out.
11: when throwing a DC only the first roll determines any possible malfunction and O11.6134.

Josh

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just getting back into ASL (Making me a beginner-intermediate level) and looking for a PBEM game 3+ logs a week. Open to almost any scenarios.

Hauptmann Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for an opponent for a campaign game. RB/RO or KGP or other suggestions.
I am pretty flexible with my time except I go on a few multi week trips each year.
Other than the time difference, factor I would be down for a CG of RF RO