VASL Opponent for Journal Series

Brad Knoll

Eagerly awaiting UF 2000
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey,

I am looking for an opponent to do the Journal series of scenario's

Looking for somebody that can send a file every couple of days on average. Non ladder. I am pretty easy to play with and not a huge stickler for common errors. ie forgot to try and dig, repair SW, etc etc. And will even point stuff out like that. Dont care if i win or lose, just love to play.

I have been playing for a couple years and am familiar with Chapters A-D, have some experience with E and G, and have not done anything with F. However i do own it and am eager to cut my teeth.

This is a pretty big series, so I hope someone is in for the long haul.

Mastadon61

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm interested. I've been out of it for awhile, but if you haven't found anybody yet, let me know. I've done alot of VASL in the past.

Don

Stubble Jumper said:
Hey,

I am looking for an opponent to do the Journal series of scenario's

Looking for somebody that can send a file every couple of days on average. Non ladder. I am pretty easy to play with and not a huge stickler for common errors. ie forgot to try and dig, repair SW, etc etc. And will even point stuff out like that. Dont care if i win or lose, just love to play.

I have been playing for a couple years and am familiar with Chapters A-D, have some experience with E and G, and have not done anything with F. However i do own it and am eager to cut my teeth.

This is a pretty big series, so I hope someone is in for the long haul.