Vasl Night League Year Two 2015-2016 16 players wanted Inquire within

larth

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
John and I are getting closer to the end of Disaster on the Dniepr loop and with 1.5 turns remaining, it should be done in the next session. The Russians are all over the map - and outside of it - scrambling for the VC areas.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sounds like fun times Lars. Thanks for the update.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Josh Seamon has defeated Randy Rossi in VOTG25, Urban Nightmare, to claim the Night tournament prize this year. Josh had the Germans and as I understand it, a hot die rolling hand. Congrats to both gentlemen. I will post it on ROAR and of course in the league. Thanks for participating. If I could please hear from the remaining games in the league, that would be great.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The League is over guys.
Josh Seamon 4-0 1st
Randy Rossi 3-1 2ND
The two 2-1 matches did not complete on time. Lars or Peter, if those did get played out, please let me know.
Kevin Killeen 3-1
Josh won a nice mug from Redheaded teeshirts and a starshell die which will be delivered in person as we should be bumping into each other in the near future. Randy also got a nice mug from Redheaded Teeshirts.
Thanks for the participation everyone. Should be getting things running again soon.

jwert02

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The League is over guys.
Josh Seamon 4-0 1st
Randy Rossi 3-1 2ND
The two 2-1 matches did not complete on time. Lars or Peter, if those did get played out, please let me know.
Kevin Killeen 3-1
Josh won a nice mug from Redheaded teeshirts and a starshell die which will be delivered in person as we should be bumping into each other in the near future. Randy also got a nice mug from Redheaded Teeshirts.
Thanks for the participation everyone. Should be getting things running again soon.
Thanks for running the league again Carl. Always enjoy it.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
The League is over guys.
Josh Seamon 4-0 1st
Randy Rossi 3-1 2ND
Kevin Killeen 3-1
Carl, when you'll run another "Night League" count on me!

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
Lars and I finished off U-032, which went all the way to the final CCPh, ending in a rather chaotic way with a Partisan leader (and most of his comrades) going Berserk in the last VC hex (3Q10). My FT halftrack failed to clear them, but luckily, another halftrack on a last turn suicide mission was able to survive the CCPh (albeit immobilized) to place a Melee counter (thereby voiding the hex of GO MMCs). An unpredictable game from start to finish, with my Germans barely getting the win. Big thanks to Lars for an awesome game.

Big thanks also to Carl for organizing the tournament (and for being patient with our late finish).

U-032-Ger-09-CCPh-jpeg.jpg

John.

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
Sounds glorious, but berserkers not good order anyway (assuming I understood that right). I hope to get in on this next time around!
2 of the 3 squads were berserk (if all 3 went berserk, that would have concluded the game in my last PFPh), so I had to create a Melee to void the non-berserk squad's GO status. And naturally, if the halftrack would have been eliminated (not just immobilized, as it turned out), that would have returned all berserkers to (non-berserk) GO status as per A15.46)

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
2 of the 3 squads were berserk (if all 3 went berserk, that would have concluded the game in my last PFPh), so I had to create a Melee to void the non-berserk squad's GO status. And naturally, if the halftrack would have been eliminated (not just immobilized, as it turned out), that would have returned all berserkers to (non-berserk) GO status as per A15.46)
"And most of his comrades". Missed that subtle bit.
Always the best when it comes to the last CC rolls.