VASL Module for DZ: St. Mere-Eglise?

Zajuts149

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Current counters from the DZ:SME module that I have. Anyone with the module see anything I missed? Everything else seems to be extras of already published counters.
Basically 4 new VASL counters:
  1. 537/237 Sturm Squad
  2. Double roadblock
  3. Cows/Dead Cows
  4. Control marker ->cycles through AA-Luftlande-Georgian symbols.
View attachment 24783
Do cows only have 3 MPs/MFs? Will the presence of a Piper cause a stampede and double their movement?

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I still haven't figured out an easy way to place illum rounds off board where they will cast light onto the board.
Use the DRAGGABLE OVERLAYS button (not the extension). It looks like an orchard hex.
Put a Hex Grid in the area where you want to place the offboard IR.
In the same DRAGGABLE OVERLAYS window, click on the OTHER button.
Select "IR". Drag the IR overlay where you need it to be.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
W

Such as? It's hard to fix problems we don't know about.
Sorry, I didn't mean to complain. It was just to clarify which versions I was using. Playing on a Mac, I am not sure how much I ca ask for. And to be honest, I am already more than happy with system cause allows me to play (there are no players in my area). So it was nothing bad, just to be specific. Anyway, I am downloading VASSAL 3.6.17 and VASL 6.6.6. I will try with those versions. I am moving this conversation in VASL section. Thanks

uckelman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sorry, I didn't mean to complain.
It's not taken as a complaint.

It is, however, unbelievably frustrating when someone mentions they're having problems but won't give enough detail about what they are so we can look into fixing them.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
It's not taken as a complaint.

It is, however, unbelievably frustrating when someone mentions they're having problems but won't give enough detail about what they are so we can look into fixing them.
I wasn't giving details because I didn't want to bother. I could still play. Anyway, problem seems sorted out once I deleted Chatter.dmx, as suggested in the other thread. Thanks