Vasl maps and extension for CH Huertgen Hell and Objective Schmidt available

General Mayhem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ray Tapio has given permission for the Vasl maps and extension for CH Huertgen Hell and Objective Schmidt to be made available.

The extension adds counters that came with the products. Read the read me file in the download to find out which counters have been added and where to find them.

A Zip file can be downloaded from:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk

Once downloaded just unzip, place the bd files in your boards folder, and the mdx file in your extensions folder.

Thanks to Rob Macginley for assistance in scanning and reviewing.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
If you can do Sujewo Heights, you would be my hero. :) -- jim

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I thought this already existed? I know I played the Pebbles scenario on that map on VASL a couple years ago.
Well, it is CH, so it could exist under a different name. -- jim

General Mayhem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I think this was originally Tigers to the Front, there is a Vasl map in existence for this (not done by me) but I am not sure where it can be downloaded from these days. I believe the map is basically the same with just updated artwork for Panther Line Sujewo Heights. Doing the updated map is low on my list because a Vasl map already exists.

* Update. I have done a little digging and I think the original TTTF vasl map was done by Jay White and used to be available from the downloads section on Gamesquad before the changes to the site some time ago.

I have a copy in my boards folder and attach it here. The vasl bd is in the zip file

Attachments

Last edited:

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi

Good Old Jay White - there was a dude there- Lost touch with him in the golden years of CH - he loved some of the old products

Pete = thanks for giving everyone TTF = I can check the new product as I think I bought it but I doubt its too different

Cheers

Rob :)

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
It’s the same, just shiny cards and front and back image cards, wait for release 3.0 with stupid 1 in counters and mega maps for $2,500!

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Probably a dumbasss trump supporter would pay those sorts of prices. But nothing surprises me anymore.

It’s the same, just shiny cards and front and back image cards, wait for release 3.0 with stupid 1 in counters and mega maps for $2,500!