Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I would really like to have a graphical display of the dice rolls (which would not eliminate the chat textual results displayed).
I am a visual memory sort of guy.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any chance a player could chose their own "orientation" to the board set up? One player is most always on the "wrong side" when playing a scenario that flows from top to bottom. I always like to have my forces on the bottom of the screen as if I was playing face to face.

Mark Humphries

Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
Any chance a player could chose their own "orientation" to the board set up? One player is most always on the "wrong side" when playing a scenario that flows from top to bottom. I always like to have my forces on the bottom of the screen as if I was playing face to face.
Ditto :thumup:

Lorenzo26

bleu de chez bleu
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
your screen is flat on the table ???

:bite::bite::bite:

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Probably not. But it's worth asking the Code Gnomes.

Georgii2222

Really Groovy Frood
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I'd like to see something where I alt-click, or alt-ctrl click or something similar on a hex, and a big flashing red crosshairs shows up on my screen and the opponents in that hex. That way, I can say "I'm shooting this guy from here" instead of "I'm going to shoot from uhhhh... V5 to errrmmm... X3" or somesuch.

Ital

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I'd like to see something where I alt-click, or alt-ctrl click or something similar on a hex, and a big flashing red crosshairs shows up on my screen and the opponents in that hex. That way, I can say "I'm shooting this guy from here" instead of "I'm going to shoot from uhhhh... V5 to errrmmm... X3" or somesuch.

Ital
At times I have just used an acquisition counter and moved it around, placing it on the target hex for this purpose.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At times I have just used an acquisition counter and moved it around, placing it on the target hex for this purpose.
Played a European opponent who did that as a convention. I forget who. Didn't care for it personally, since I managed to screw up more stacks then I shot at.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
The colored border overlay is good and, IIRC, easier to select without touching stacks.

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
To be able to reply a LOG as a neutral and look under both players ?'s and HIPS would be very cool for analysis and AAR

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
To be able to reply a LOG as a neutral and look under both players ?'s and HIPS would be very cool for analysis and AAR
This would be a bad thing IMO. Anyone can enter in a room twice, once like an opponent and again wih a diff name as neutral. I would keep concealment and HIP as they are now...

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
This would be a bad thing IMO. Anyone can enter in a room twice, once like an opponent and again wih a diff name as neutral. I would keep concealment and HIP as they are now...
Hmm something like only if you send a 1 time password with a prerecorded log file.
I do see the problems you are talking of but for Tutorial and replays it would be nice making it solid might be hard

SFiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Counter overlays or modification on Vehicles

Hi

I wonder if it possible to create a "counter overlay" or at least an extra incicator on counters thatr superceedes the current Bypass marker. See picture below Obviously I would like to have it available as a command on the counter (right click and Ctrl S(?) ).

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Re: Counter overlays or modification on Vehicles

The Bypass marker indicates which hex the obstacle is in.

SFiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden

The Bypass marker indicates which hex the obstacle is in.
Hi

I am aware of that and my suggestion pointed out that this suggestion would replace that one. Another step in order to avoid counter clutter.

/S

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia

Setting up "The Professionals" last night which requires one (but not all) of the board 7 islands to be removed. While I guess an "ultimate" feature would be the ability to individually select which islands to keep or remove, a much quicker fix (I hope) would be draggable water (and ice) overlays. Any chance of that? I was somewhat surprised that they aren't there already (although I suppose it's not all that common a requirement).

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States

Setting up "The Professionals" last night which requires one (but not all) of the board 7 islands to be removed. While I guess an "ultimate" feature would be the ability to individually select which islands to keep or remove, a much quicker fix (I hope) would be draggable water (and ice) overlays. Any chance of that? I was somewhat surprised that they aren't there already (although I suppose it's not all that common a requirement).
Bruce: There is a Scenario Specific Overlay for this. I think that's the "interim" solution for issues like this.

S

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Bruce: There is a Scenario Specific Overlay for this. I think that's the "interim" solution for issues like this.

S
I just got the most current board 07, and only the option to remove ALL islands is in the file

There is no way to remove just the specific island

Last edited:

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States

I just got the most current board 07, and only the option to remove ALL islands is in the file

There is no way to remove just the specific island
Did you get that from the Map Bazaar? Because, oddly (and I'll try to get this fixed ASAP), the Map Bazaar has version 5.1 and I have version 5.2, which has a passel of SSOs, including this one.

If you need the 5.2 (or you do, Bruce), PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

S

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia

Why would the Bazaar not have the latest version of the maps? Are you holding out on us Tom?