VASL Map Database

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, but any map that I could find is included, so if I haven't included it, it means I don't have it and so can't include it...

I need a link or attachment for any maps that people suggest for inclusion.

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks. At least so far, this DB only covers VASL maps, but these maps don't seem available for VASL yet?

I suppose it wouldn't be too complicated to add another column to the DB to designate VASL/non-VASL maps...how important would inclusion of non-VASL maps be for anyone that might be interested in using this DB?

Because I'm a VASL-only player, I'm not prepared to spend the time necessary to compile a comprehensive list/find images of non-VASL maps, although I could probably include them if someone else was willing to do that.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Because I'm a VASL-only player, I'm not prepared to spend the time necessary to compile a comprehensive list/find images of non-VASL maps, although I could probably include them if someone else was willing to do that.
Maybe you can just have a (Pending) column since it's almost a given that every MMP map will be in VASL. Doubly so for the geoboards. That way you can just add to the list as you're made aware of the board instead of trying to go back and compile changes every X months. YMMV!

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe you can just have a (Pending) column since it's almost a given that every MMP map will be in VASL. Doubly so for the geoboards. That way you can just add to the list as you're made aware of the board instead of trying to go back and compile changes every X months. YMMV!
That's a good idea, let me think about the best way to implement it...