VASL (Live) playtesters needed

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'll check with Ian and Steve. We're in the middle of a Devil's Domain one just now but should be free in about a month.

Phlegm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll check with Ian and Steve. We're in the middle of a Devil's Domain one just now but should be free in about a month.
Vinnie:
Hydropower. Me an email when you're done with your Devil's Domain playtest. I'// send you the stuff.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does a playtester with an average skill set bring any value? Maybe i can help show what doesn't work?

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
If anyone UK or Europe wishes to playtest this I could commit to one, maybe two, nights per week and also the occasional weekend day on vASL.

It's a wonderful campaign. I started PT'ing with Carl and was REALLY enjoying it but I think the time differential got the better of us.

Hope to hear from someone.....

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If anyone UK or Europe wishes to playtest this I could commit to one, maybe two, nights per week and also the occasional weekend day on vASL.

It's a wonderful campaign. I started PT'ing with Carl and was REALLY enjoying it but I think the time differential got the better of us.

Hope to hear from someone.....
That was early in the process Martin. Many tweaks from then. By the time we got to the second date, it was already a different CG :). Things are far more stabilized now and Dan is looking for scenario playtesters. The CG is just about done. Maybe a few more tweaks, but they would be comparatively minor at this point.

vetsurg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does a playtester with an average skill set bring any value? Maybe i can help show what doesn't work?
I am still very much a nooby. I'm still learning the SK rules with Pat Ireland via VASL and have only been playing for 8-9 months. I have also started learning the basics of the full RB. Yet, I had the opportunity to playtest a few scenarios for designers of Bounding Fire Productions. I was concerned about this as well but it was explained to me that scenario designers want input from people of all levels. So despite my lack of knowledge, they did want my input on scenarios. So to answer your question, yes, even those like me who are very much at the conscript level of ASL contribute some value to scenario designers.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've got a couple of semi-regular opponents. Not much going on right now though.
How close are you to Albany. There are a couple of players, Brian Wiersma and Paul Chamberland that are in that area.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
3 hours to Albany. I do head over to Syracuse once a month to play with the Six Nations guys, it's a good little group.