VASL interface

keethrax

Reaction score
I'm wokrin on setting up for my first real game, and we'll be using VASL.

When I move a stack onto another stack, it doesn't seem to combine the two, and so it is difficult to manipulate the conters that were there first.

To be more specific, there is a sqaud and a LMG in a hex, when I put another squad/MG there, I can't do anything to the underlying squad/MG unless I move the top pair away first.

How do I combine these into a single stack? I'm not even sure I'm keeping them together, but it sure wouild be nice to see all 4 pieces when I put the mouse over them. So I know what's there.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
The stack you move should be combined into the stack that's already there provided you move the new stack into the centre of the hex... ie. not accidentally leave them on one of the hexsides.

If you double-click on a stack, VASL expands them out so you can see all the contents of the stack.

Your can also view the units in a stack by hovering your mouse over that stack (at least, I think I'm remembering this correclty).

Hope some of this helps :)

keethrax

Reaction score
Reepicheep said:
The stack you move should be combined into the stack that's already there provided you move the new stack into the centre of the hex... ie. not accidentally leave them on one of the hexsides.

If you double-click on a stack, VASL expands them out so you can see all the contents of the stack.

Your can also view the units in a stack by hovering your mouse over that stack (at least, I think I'm remembering this correclty).

Hope some of this helps :)
Unfotunately it doesn't. THey were definitely lined up, and double clikcing only expanded the upper two.

AnewNewbie

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
I have that problem too,occasionally.I think it's a bug.I also have counters going missing sometimes too.

keethrax

Reaction score
AnewNewbie said:
I have that problem too,occasionally.I think it's a bug.I also have counters going missing sometimes too.
Never did figure out he cause, but as soon as another player synched, the problem solved itself. At least this time...