VASL feature suggestion - Opponents view

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think it would be helpful in scenarios will lots of ?, HIP and emplaced units to have a button I can click to see my counters as my opponent see's them. This might help errors when you don't have something ? that you think you do, etc...

I have no idea how hard that would be to do, but it might be a nice feature.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I think it would be helpful in scenarios will lots of ?, HIP and emplaced units to have a button I can click to see my counters as my opponent see's them. This might help errors when you don't have something ? that you think you do, etc...

I have no idea how hard that would be to do, but it might be a nice feature.
This helps if you, like me, take screen shots of games. This way you do not have to delete them off the board before taking pictures.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
The little ? in the corner is supposed to help you with that and the HIP transparency is fairly obvious. I'd have to think the only way to help you identify what might be missing would be an expand-all/collapse-all stacks button? Or perhaps like the Brokies button, a button that circles stacks with an unconcealed counter in it?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Or just change your password in preferences and you'll see it as your opponent. Change back and you have the clear sight again.