VASL Extensions

Priest

Reaction score
Has anyone gere used the VASL extensions WebDice, SMP Aircraft and the Supplamental Ground Support Aircraft in any games? Any advice on which ones are good and which ones we can do without?

CPRad

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Priest said:
Has anyone gere used the VASL extensions WebDice, SMP Aircraft and the Supplamental Ground Support Aircraft in any games? Any advice on which ones are good and which ones we can do without?
Oh-Oh Priest .. does this mean you've DL the latest VASL ver. I've tried DL'ing it myself and no can do. After all this time, as you know, trying to get VASL up and running with the last vesion. :-(.

Priest

Reaction score
CPRad said:
Oh-Oh Priest .. does this mean you've DL the latest VASL ver. I've tried DL'ing it myself and no can do. After all this time, as you know, trying to get VASL up and running with the last vesion. :-(.
Don't worry CPRad I'm running 2 versions of VASL, the new one and the last version as well. To DL the new one you need to DL Java's web start first. If you need more help ask and we will have you up and going in no time.

CPRad

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Priest said:
To DL the new one you need to DL Java's web start first. If you need more help ask and we will have you up and going in no time.

Thats the problem I'm facing ... can't get Java to DL. I think I need a new PC. I've been toying around with some suggestions already but no luck.

Anyway if your still using the old version maybe we can start up a small scen in the next couple of weeks .... or whenever you're available.

Thanks

Larry

Priest

Reaction score
CPRad said:
Thats the problem I'm facing ... can't get Java to DL. I think I need a new PC. I've been toying around with some suggestions already but no luck.

Anyway if your still using the old version maybe we can start up a small scen in the next couple of weeks .... or whenever you're available.

Thanks

Larry
What do you mean you can't DL it? Tell me something of how you are trying to DL it. We're going to try to get this downloaded for you, but, if you still want to play a game I'll be happy to. Be advised though that currently I am playing my 2nd ever ASL game and I am currently playimg PBEM.

CPRad

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Priest said:
What do you mean you can't DL it? Tell me something of how you are trying to DL it. We're going to try to get this downloaded for you, but, if you still want to play a game I'll be happy to. Be advised though that currently I am playing my 2nd ever ASL game and I am currently playimg PBEM.

Hey Priest

I go to the VASL Webpage and tried DL java but it tells i have a script problem ... it can't identify something in my PC.

Ahhh ...... so your new at ASL a la VASL too? Well maybe we can wait since I'd be relying on your knowledge. Although I think I can handle a simple infantry scen.

Thanks

Larry

Priest

Reaction score
CPRad said:
Hey Priest

I go to the VASL Webpage and tried DL java but it tells i have a script problem ... it can't identify something in my PC.

Ahhh ...... so your new at ASL a la VASL too? Well maybe we can wait since I'd be relying on your knowledge. Although I think I can handle a simple infantry scen.

Thanks

Larry
You need to DL the JAVA web start from the Sun systems Java website, then go to VASL home page and DL the new VASL. Try that..follow the link to the JAVA web site and DL the web start then go back and DL VASL. I hear Toxicshock is looking for an opponent email him and remember I do know how to use VASL for PBEM if you need help I can do that for you. I have a 3 year old computer still running with a Voodoo 3 card and I can run the new VASL.