VASL Email opponent wanted

Danker

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Well, I do not own any of the korea or Manila stuff, but. I have many core & packs if you are up for some of that?

Cheers

Ulrik

dlcaslr

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
I've got a good game going at the moment, but I have room for one more.

Anyone looing for a VASL PBEM game?

Dave

PresterJohn

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
When I wanted to I tried most of the alternatives (at the same time) and found opponents in each one.

Mind you, many neophytes may be deflected by the browser security warnings for this site.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I s this actually the best forum for finding VASL opponents?
Just found this post....I've literally just started VASL so I'm a bit slow and there's stuff I don't understand yet, but - I've all the core modules and plenty of other stuff. Message me if you're interested 😊

PresterJohn

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Just found this post....I've literally just started VASL so I'm a bit slow and there's stuff I don't understand yet, but - I've all the core modules and plenty of other stuff. Message me if you're interested 😊
If you missed them, Neal Ulen has an excellent series of Youtube videos on using VASL with a link at the top of the VASL forum page on this site (ie back one click). They help a lot.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If you missed them, Neal Ulen has an excellent series of Youtube videos on using VASL with a link at the top of the VASL forum page on this site (ie back one click). They help a lot.
Thank you ! Yes, that's how I got it all downloaded and started navigating everything , an excellent series of tutorials- currently part way through my first "competitive" VASL game, but looking for more practice and tips from more experienced VASL players .