VASL Desert League Round 1 Matchups

Mongo5486

Reaction score
First name
Will
Country
llUnited States
Will Willow's Brits will take on Roy Connelly's Italians in J162 African Brothers. No Balance

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen, due to a raft of uncompleted games, I am sending out emails to see who is yet to complete and who did complete and I lost the info. It is likely we will need an extension. I will email the league to advise.
Carl

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

Below please find the pairing for the final round of the Desert League. We are a little late getting started but due to the Holidays, you have clear to February 02/29/2020 to finish as I always allow an extra month during Holiday Season.

Terry Gray and Kevin Killeen will play for the Championship this year and I will be contacting Tim of Redheaded Tee Shirts soon for prizes. Jim Fardette, please contact me with a scenario you would like to try. As I am just filling in, I will be more than happy to try anything.

Thanks,

Carl

Round 4 Pairings 11/17/2019-02/29/2020

3-0 Bracket

Terry Gray vs Kevin Killeen

2-1 Bracket

James Taylor vs Randy Rossi

Nate Stapf vs Martin Vicca

Larry Flaherty vs John Knowles

1-2 Bracket

Euan Denniston vs Will Willow

Jean-Francois Fortin vs Sebastiano Caltabiano

Jim Fradette vs Carl Nogueira (Filling in)

0-3 Bracket

Jim Hunter vs Roy Connelly

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
Hi Carl,

Larry and I have agreed to play ASL-038 "Escape From Derna".

I am playing the attacking (escaping) British, whilst Larry is playing the defending Germans. British balance is in effect.

John.

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
Got 3 turns of ASL-038 "Escape From Derna" done this morning. I have found a way through the escarpment face for the vehicles, so as to avoid the (shellhole) Bog hex, which is most unfavorable to the wheeled vehicles. However, 2 of my A-13 Mk IIs have been knocked out. But 1 AC has been wrecked, with another SHOCKed in return. Not a lot of cover from those 3 37L ATGs...….