VASL Deluxe League Inaugural Tourney 2015-2016 16 Players Wanted Inquire within

aloha_brian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jim Hunter (Russian) and I (German) just finished DASL 1 "Guryev's Headquarters". My first turn prep fires were able to blast a hole in Jim's line that allowed me to rush between his remaining force and the victory building. Jim put up a fight but never made it back to the victory building for a German win.
Brian Wiersma

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the report Brian. Logged in the League and ROAR.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin Killeen and I played It Don't Come Easy, J158 to today. It played fast and we were in and out on it in one sitting. I had the attacking Germans and was able to get the W by holding two of the three VC buildings with no Americans in it at Game End. I had an excellent time playing Kevin. I had seen him on but never had the chance to enjoy a game with him. It was a pleasure.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chris Hofland and me are playing Berserk! Me as Russian. The Germans are incredibly tough and sharp, 5,33 and 5,37 (!) as DR average for IFT and MC for that side after the first session, but Russians are still up. The German 8-0 is still in good order and does not show signs of madness! We wait him...
Hi Enrico. You and Chris are the last game pending for the Deluxe league, but of course, you still have plenty of time. The end of February. :). Thanks.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
we hope to communicate a result largely before the end of February ;-)

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi Enrico. You and Chris are the last game pending for the Deluxe league, but of course, you still have plenty of time. The end of February. :). Thanks.
And this night my Russians won this little stalingrad battle. For Germans too many MR 8 Russians to break, too many stone buildings to seize and too many open ground hexes to cross.

We both agree that Germans need some help not being enough the German balance provided in the scenario card. In any case Chris played a solid game and I'm very happy of the game and of the opponent.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And this night my Russians won this little stalingrad battle. For Germans too many MR 8 Russians to break, too many stone buildings to seize and too many open ground hexes to cross.

We both agree that Germans need some help not being enough the German balance provided in the scenario card. In any case Chris played a solid game and I'm very happy of the game and of the opponent.
Thanks for the report Enrico. It will be duly logged and posted.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys, the Deluxe League finished round one early. Thanks to everyone. So I will be setting up matchups to begin at the start of February in the next couple of days, rather than at the start of March. Thanks to everyone for finishing up their games so promptly. Look for something on this in a couple of days.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,
Due to everyone getting their games done early, we are able to kick off the next round early. Please see the matchups below. This round ends on the 30th of April.
Thanks,
Carl

1-0 Bracket

Enrico Catanzaro vs Alessandro Demichelis

Pierce Mason vs Brian Wiersma

Mark Humphries vs Carl Nogueira

0-1 Bracket

Kevin Killeen vs Ken Dunn

Jim Hunter vs Will Willow

Chris Hofland vs Martin Vicca

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks Carl. It really helps me if I can get a jump on games!
Chris, I'm coming for you!

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian and I will play DASL A7 "Lehr Sanction." Brian will defend with
the British.

Cheers ya'll!:headbang:
Pierce:devious:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian and I will play DASL A7 "Lehr Sanction." Brian will defend with
the British.

Pierce:devious:
So noted. Thanks. Enjoy guys, been a hounds age since I played that one.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I'll play the yellow (counters) in A 103 Mayem at Manila vs the Alessandro's green

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen, we have a result from the Jim Hunter- Will Willow game. jim's Japanese won in Mayhem in Manila. Will had the Americans. I will put this on Roar and in our records. Thanks,
Carl

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have another result. Mark Humphries British succumbed to the CVP Cap in FT206 FDL Chaung giving my Japanese the win. The result is posted in both ROAR and in the tournament records.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin Killeen's Americans defeated Ken Dunn's Germans in a playing of J172, Ramke's Redoubt. This is updated in the league and will be posted on ROAR. Thanks guys.

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Evening Ya'll!

Brian's British held on for the victory in our match of DASL A7 "Lehr Sanction."
Brian's flawless defense was unbreakable. Brian will say that the die gods were against me.
Nope, superb defense won this one.:clap:

Great game Brian and good luck in the next round.

Pierce:nuts:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Evening Ya'll!

Brian's British held on for the victory in our match of DASL A7 "Lehr Sanction."
Brian's flawless defense was unbreakable. Brian will say that the die gods were against me.
Nope, superb defense won this one.:clap:

Great game Brian and good luck in the next round.

Pierce:nuts:
Result recorded in our league and ROAR. Thanks gents.